Aquí la información del JD502P. Mayores informes www.armonia-avm.com
Construction Details and Features:
•Stereo Power Amplifier: Input 1.2 V driving 60 watts, maximum 85 watts output.
•Multiple Inputs: RCA and XLR inputs.
•Custom Wound Audio Transformers with a core of German grain oriented silicon steel. 15th generation proprietary design. Secondary can be configured for a 4 ohm or 8 ohm load.
•Top panel bias testing terminal with bias adjustment controls plus EZ-biasing.
•State of the Art Components: Hexfred Diodes, ceramic composite grid resistors, custom coupling caps.
•Low Feedback Design: Only 5 dB
- Maximum Power Output: 85 W per channel at 8 ohms, 1KHz
- Rated Output Power: 60 W per channel at 8 ohms, 22Hz to 60KHz
- Frequency Response: (at 1 watt into 8 ohms) 8Hz to 130KHz + 1dB
- Bandwidth: 15Hz to 80KHz + 3dB; 0dB 60 W 1KHz
- Distortion THD: Less than 1% at 20 V output, 28Hz to 15KHz
- Circuit Type: Ultra Linear, Class AB
- Input Impedance: 100Kohms
- Input Sensitivity: 1.2 V at 1KHz for 60 watt output
- Output Impedance: 4 ohms and 8 ohms
- Negative Feedback: Less than 5 dB
- Noise and Hum: 85dB below rated output
- Tube Complement: 2 matched pairs (4) of 6550/KT88 power output; 2 pcs. 12AX7A/ECC83 pre-amplifier; 2 pcs. 12AT7/ECC81 power drivers
- Power Requirements: 110V-120 VAC 60Hz 180 watts-standby, 450 watts maximum (220 VAC 50Hz option)
- Dimensions: 17 inches (43cm) wide by 15 inches (38cm) deep by 7.5 inches (19 cm) high
- Weight: 50 pounds (18 Kg) net, approximately 55 pounds (21 Kg) packaged
- Warranty: Two year limited parts and labor. One year or 3000 hours whichever comes first on Jolida Tubes.
- Bias Settings: 500 millivolts + 50 mV
- Fuse: 110 - 120 VAC, 6.3 Amp Fast Blo; 200 - 240 VAC, 3 Amp Fast Blo Size 5mm X 20mm